When you’re a baby startup, operating from your living room with all your packages in the bedroom, business is still manageable. But as your products and services gain visibility, customers increase with a surge in shipments to be made, hiring an eCommerce fulfilment solution becomes inevitable.
Today, there are innumerable e-commerce fulfilment solutions in the world, each with some shared and some peculiar features. It is imperative to know about different options available in the market considering your business requirements instead of rushing with the decision.
Therefore, in this article, we bring you the top eCommerce fulfillment solutions for your business that you must watch out for in 2021. We have jotted down all the striking features that make them unique, comfortable for you to compare and analyze and then choose as per your need.
Quickshift fulfillment is one of the leading 3pl fulfillment services owning more than 4000 vehicles, offering first mile, middle mile, and last-mile delivery. Possessing the potential to deliver in the peak season successfully, Quickshift has successfully integrated B2B and B2C framework in the client dashboard for efficient management and monitoring.
Pick and Pack
- Capacity to pick and pack 5000 products daily
- Pick and pack fee charged only for the services you use
- Softwares with multi-channel integration
- You can monitor and track the orders from anywhere
- Hassle-free returns and exchanges
- Product return exchanges include colors, quality control, sizes, etc.
Flexible and Cost-Effective Storage
- Various options for warehousing included suiting your budget and business needs
- Bears the ability to provide additional space as per request as well.
Daily Sheet Reporting MIS
- The interactive client dashboard and reports help you monitor, analyse and compare your past situations with the present, track orders, communicate with your customers, etc.
Cost Advantages Through Courier Partners
- Quickshift has its association with many courier partners, the sole reason its shipping rates touch the ground, thereby providing quality with convenience to you.
Multiple Ecommerce Integrations
- It is integrated with leading eCommerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and some prominent carriers like FedEx, Blue Dart, etc.
Amazon FBA (Fulfilment By Amazon)
Amazon, the global leader in eCommerce, provides exclusively for its sellers FBA- Amazon’s fulfillment framework. Suited for small and large businesses, FBA offers the facility of Subscribe and Save: wherein discounts are available on products for “repeat customers”.
Under inventory management, the business can benefit from an inventory performance dashboard, inventory age tracking, recommendations for restocking inventory, etc. With a strong distribution network, warehousing network and WMS, Amazon FBA enhances eCommerce fulfilment like never before.
Shopify is a Canadian company offering fulfilment solutions that include smart inventory distribution and management, top-class packaging with your brand front, 99.5 % accuracy in order management, fast delivery, same-day fulfilment services, etc.
Shopify fulfillment services also provide real-time data monitoring, Shopify certified warehousing solutions, and custom pricing. Moreover, omnichannel sales, flash sales, B2B wholesale, and subscription-based sales for repeat customers are the selling options extended by Shopify fulfillment services.
Businesses whose sales are more than 20 orders per day can avail of eCommerce fulfillment services. With free storage for up to 30 days since you subscribe to Shiprocket and warehouses all over the country, you can quickly get same-day and next-day deliveries done.
Some of its features include:
- Multiple Shipping Partners
- Order Management
- No Setup or Monthly Fee
- Discounted Shipping Charges
- Label and Buyer Communication
- Shipping Rate Calculator
- Global Shipping
- Maximum Insurance Cover For Lost Shipments
- User-Friendly Mobile Application
- Multi-Functional Dashboard
- Merchant Logs
- Billing and Weight Reconciliation
- Multiple Pickup Location
- Inventory Management
A strong team of 40000 members having fulfilled over 85 million orders across 2500 cities, Delhivery owns 75 hubs and 85 fulfilment centres in India.
Following are its services:
- On-demand Delivery
- Same-day/Next-day Delivery
- Time-defined/Slot-based Delivery
- Returns Management
- Product Replacement/Exchange Services
- Large/Oversize Order Delivery
- High-value Product Delivery
- HAZMAT/Dangerous Goods Delivery
- Real-time Monitoring and Control
- Consignee Address Validation
- Fraud Detection
- Flexible Payment on Delivery
Delhivery’s warehouses have over 6 million sq ft of storage capacity, are multi-tenant and multi-channel friendly, and offer fast and pocket-friendly offline distribution of orders.
Scaling your eCommerce fulfillment strategy is necessary to scale up the efficiency of your business. With intelligent inventory management, order tracking, and timely deliveries, you can quickly achieve high customer satisfaction and strengthen your brand’s reputation.
As your business expands, relying upon eCommerce fulfilment solutions is a thousand times better than self-fulfilment. It decreases the burden on you, helps you pay attention to other aspects of your business whilst having shipment done rightly.
The e-commerce fulfilment providers above-mentioned are the most successful globally, nationally and internationally, providing top-grade pricing models, features, exchange-return policies, etc.